We are here to help you solve your problems.
As climate change causes increasing concern, we are all becoming more environmentally aware and want to choose the right material for our home. Our aluminium range of windows & doors are very low maintenance that provide functionality, aesthetics & can help your home meet energy efficiency standards. Aluminium is corrosion resistant, strong, lightweight and long lasting.
Consider its abundance, affordability, corrosion resistance and adaptability and you begin to appreciate how truly remarkable aluminium is compared to other metals. Most importantly, being readily recyclable and with one of the highest recycling rates of any metal, aluminium is an environmentally sustainable material. Therefore, aluminium windows, aluminium doors and curtain walls are the best choice for your home, offices & buildings.
Aluminium windows are lightweight & very durable
Aluminium windows are available in a wide variety of shapes & styles
Aluminium is a lightweight and malleable metal with an incredible resistance to corrosion Very Durable & Low Maintenance
You can most certainly install aluminium windows for your home. Some people assume that metal windows are reserved for industrial buildings alone, but aluminium has come a long way in recent years and can be made to fit the style of your home. These days, aluminium windows are used in the construction of homes on a regular basis.
If you’re on the fence about replacing your current windows, you might be concerned that spending money on new aluminium windows is unnecessary. Here are just a few ways to determine whether your current windows need to be replaced.
1. If your windows often become stuck when opening & closing.
2. If your house is regularly uncomfortable even with the air conditioning on this is a sign that your windows might be ill-fitting.
3. If you see condensation on your windows or feel water coming in after it rains, this is also a sign that your windows are under-performing and might need to be replaced.
Choosing a style and design is based on both function and personal preference, so make sure you know what style will look best while also paying close attention to where your windows will be placed.
1. DO clean glass with a mixture of mild dish soap and water.
2. DO rinse completely with clear water, then wipe dry with a soft cloth to avoid water spots.
3. DO clean screens by removing, then washing on a flat surface with mild soap and water and a soft brush. Rinse, wipe dry and reinstall.
4. DON’T wash glass in direct sunlight.
5. DON’T use petroleum-based cleaners or caustic chemicals on your glass.
6. DON’T use a razor blade, putty knife or abrasive pad to clean the glass as they may cause permanent damage to the finish on the glass.
7. DON’T use a high-pressure spray nozzle when rinsing your windows.
Your Aluminium window frames can continue to look like new even years from now with regular care and maintenance.
1. DO clean frames with a mixture of mild dish soap and water.
2. DO test cleaners on an inconspicuous area first.
3. DO rinse completely with clear water, then wipe with a soft cloth.
4. DO clean tracks and weep holes.
5. DON’T use a razor blade or putty knife or abrasive pad.
6. DON’T use any petroleum-based, abrasive or caustic cleaners or solvents because they might cause permanent damage to the frame finish.
7. DON’T use a high-pressure spray nozzle when rinsing your windows after washing.
Condensation on the inside of a window is the result of a higher air moisture content contacting lower temperatures on the glass. The higher the interior humidity and the lower the outside window temperature, the more condensation can occur.
1. Check sashes for smooth adequate operation
2. Use manufacturer approved exhaust fans, especially when showering.
3. Install and use a dehumidifier.
4. Use ceiling fans to circulate air.
5. Open windows and doors whenever possible to allow interior moisture to escape.
Both standard and non-standard (customized) windows are available. Non-standard windows are custom-built based on the specified measurements provided by the customer.
The delivery/ pickup time will vary depending on the item and the quantity ordered. See chart below for estimated times:
|Glass||same day-4 working days|
|Stock Windows and Doors||same day|
|Windows||5-7 working days|
|Doors||5-7 working days|
|Doorframes||same day- 1 week|
|Bath Enclosures||5-10 working days|
Once an order has been placed and sent to production the installation of the finished product will be done within a period of 2 weeks.
Alutile is a highly durable decorative aluminium product which can be used on both the interior and exterior of a building and is available in a wide range of colors.
Due to the durability of this product a 20 year warranty is offered to customers.
We stock a variety of colors such as blue, grey, bronze, clear, green and many more.
For projection, sash and casement windows, a thickness of 4mm and up is recommended.
Both windows have the sliding feature, however the sash window slides up and the top remains stationary whereas the traditional sliding windows will slide from east to west.
The following thicknesses are available 1/8″, 4mm, 5mm (3/16″), 6mm (1/4″), 10mm (3/8″), 12mm (1/2″).